We have so many options for vegetarians! Both our sourdough bread from Bread & Cie and gluten free Canyon Bakehouse bread are vegetarian, so panini sandwiches are a great start. Most of our homemade soups also are vegetarian. In addition, we are happy to substitute avocado as needed for any protein on a panini or salad. Since every sandwich and salad is made from scratch we can make changes to suit you. Here are some of our favorite vegetarian options…
- All drinks
- Avocado Egg & Cheese Breakfast Panini — On sourdough or gluten free bread
Egg & Cheese breakfast panini on sourdough or gluten free bread
- Avocado Toast
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese Panini — With Havarti, Muenster and Parmesan cheese on sourdough or gluten free bread
- Vegetarian Mediterranean Panini — On sourdough or gluten free bread, with Havarti and Muenster cheeses melting on the inside and Parmesan sprinkled on the outside of the bread, then sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese and fresh spinach.
- Vegan Panini — This toasted sandwich starts with a light brush of olive oil, Italian herbs and lots of avocado on sourdough bread from Bread & Cie. Then we add shredded carrots, sun-dried tomatoes, sliced red onion, microgreens and fresh baby spinach. Simply delicious and 100 percent plant based.
- Soup — Most are vegetarian, including Tomato Bisque, Corn Chowder, Asparagus Soup, Spicy Lentil, Mushroom Barley, Broccoli Cheddar, Cheesy Cauliflower, Russian Mushroom Potato, Curried Butternut Squash
- Quiche — A house favorite for breakfast, brunch or lunch, our crustless quiche comes in several flavors, all vegetarian, including Green Chili Pepper Jack, Artichoke & Sun Dried Tomato with Feta and Jack Cheeses, Mushroom & Swiss Cheese, and Roasted Tomato and Zucchini with Jack Cheese
- Quinoa Salad — This is a hearty meal with mixed greens, quinoa, sliced red onions, shredded carrots, chopped tomatoes, sliced avocado, Craisins and walnuts. The dressing is our house made Dijon Vinaigrette. It’s vegan and so filling.
- Orzo Pasta Salad — Tiny pasta is the basis of this side salad featuring finely chopped red onion, carrots, yellow bell pepper, zucchini and parsley. The dressing is a lemony garlic vinaigrette
- Side Salad — A tasty addition to any panini, this small mixed green salad has chopped tomatoes, shredded carrots and a Cranberry Citrus Vinaigrette
- Dressings — Sauce it up any way you like with Ranch, Bob-B-Que, Sunshine Sauce, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Cranberry Citrus Vinaigrette, Tuscan Aioli, Pesto, Hoff Sauce, Bravo Sauce, and Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Muffins — Baked fresh daily, and always gluten free, our muffins are always vegetarian.
- Cookies — Bite-sized, so you can eat a million of them, our delicious cookies are all vegetarian